Saturday, February 14, 2009

Blue Horizon

Tag from Guitargirl:

1. Put Your [media player of choice] on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write down the name of the song no matter how silly it sounds!
4. Put any comments after the song name.
5. Tag [as many or few friends as you want]


What do your friends think of you? "Drama Queen" by Family Force 5....aw really?? LOL!!

If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say? Ahem, not putting the song that is on now....*goes to next track*...."The Way I Feel" by 12 Stones...ok, that doesn't really make sense, but hey, who cares, aye?

How would you describe yourself? "Lauren and I" by Celtic Thunder...ok, that's odd. I do kind of remind myself of Lauren Barlow sometimes, but...oh I don't know, it's just strange.

What do you like in a guy/girl? "Fin" by Anberlin...whoa, no I don't!!!!

How do you feel today? "Fever" by Family Force 5...no, I feel fine, no fever, haha, that's lolish!!

What is your life’s purpose? "Come By The Hills" by Celtic Thunder...hmm, guess I'm going to Ireland someday;)

What is your motto? "Same Old Lang Syne" by Dan Fogelberg....aw, that's sad:(

What do you think about very often? "Yellow" by Coldplay...ummm, I like pink better than yellow and even so I don't think about colors all the time, haha!

What is 2 + 2? "How In The World" by Family Force 5...that's strange, but hey this song is track 4 on the CD!!

What do you think of your best friend? Umm, this is a lil disturbing so I'm not going to put it...*goes to next track*...*again*..."Come On You Reds" by umm Status Quo...hehe that's weird;)

What do you think of the person you like? "You Raise Me Up" by Josh Groban....aw, that's precious, I like this one:)

What is your life story? "Don't Leave" by Everyday Sunday

What do you want to be when you grow up? "How Beautiful" by Twila Paris

What do you think of when you see the person you like? "Stand Up" by Everyday Sunday

What will you dance to at your wedding? Not gonna put this one...."Washed By The Water" by NEEDTOBREATHE

What will they play at your funeral? "The Clincher" by Chevelle...ok?

What is your hobby/interest? Blech, this one a'int goin' on either simply because it's blah, lol...."If You Leave Me Now"...that's kind of strange..

What is your biggest fear? "Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azakaban-Double Trouble" by John Williams...haha, ok I guess I'm afraid of the Prisoner of Azkaban, the "Double Trouble" part confuses me though.

What is your biggest secret? HAHAHAHA!!! I was soooooo hoping it would be this one....ready?? *drumroll*...."BEST KEPT SECRET" by Skillet!!! LOL! how funny is that???!!!!

What do you think of your friends? "O Holy Night" by Barlow Girl...umm, ok.

What will you post this as? "Blue Horizon" by 38th Parallel

Ok, onto other stuff.
First of all, an update on my Pawpaw. It turns out they will not be performing the surgery because it's too risky on a man of his age. He's home now and Mommy said she thinks he'll be able to do what he did before just taking it slowly. See, the main reason he was in the hospital was because of fluid around his heart and they got that taken care of. Mommy isn't a doctor but she knows her stuff....ya know why? 'Cause Mommy's always know:) More prayer though.
Now, my Mawmaw had to go to the hospital (his wife) because she was having a "spell" as she calls it. She has diabetes and her blood sugar was MUCH too low. Thankfully my Aunt was staying the night with her (my Daddy and his siblings have been taking turns spending the night there since Pawpaw was in the hospital) so she was there to call 911. She is home now too. So since all this happened with both of them within a week my Aunt is going to stay there again tonight. Praise God they're both alright though.

Onto my answers for the song game I put up:

1. "We All Need" by Esterlyn...Guitargirl got that one!!
2. "How In The World" by Family Force 5
3. "Daylight" by Brave Saint Saturn...I didn't think anyone would get that...
4. "Horizon" by 38th Parallel....WildWeazel got this one!
5. "Washed By The Water" by NEEDTOBREATHE....Guitargirl got this one too!!!
6. "Light Up Ahead" by Further Seems Forever....WildWeazel got this one too!
7. "One More Round" by Barlow Girl
8. "Steal Away" by Celtic Thunder
9. "My Heart Belongs To You" by Hayley Westenra
10. "Come On You Reds" by Status Quo....lol, I knew no one would get this one unless they were a Manchester United fan:p

We went out for a while yesterday and I got a pink Ipod Nano and a sweet dock/CD player!! Woo hoo! We looked for me a pair of cowgirl boots, but alas, couldn't find any I liked, oh well. At least I got my Ipod and dock....and my Ipod is PINK!!!! What more could a girl ask for?? Save for Guitargirl 'cause she would rather have a blue or black one....for SOME reason, lol! Ya know I love ya girly!!
Ugh, on more thing I have been awarded by Guitargirl with a lil Lemonade Award thingy, lol, and I would also like to give it to the ladies of My Simple Blessed Life and Mommy. The only Problem is I don't really know how to....so just use the "lemonade stand" picture to the right.
There's another one that I added over there too and that one goes to Guitargirl and Mommy because the ladies at My Simple Blessed Life gave it to me:)
I best go now!
TTFN!
Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

2 comments:

Brittany November said...

LOL! Bekah, you're not allowed to skip the songs that you don't want ;) It's just a game. You don't really think my hobby is "Drown"ing do you? ;)
*Gasp!* I've got another award! I'm so touched! ;) Thank you!

Katie said...

I know it's just a game but still some of the answers would have been too disturbing so I just had to!!!
I don't know I kind of thought maybe drowning was one of your hobbies, lol, jk!! See, that's funny, some of mine would have been more disturbing than funny so that's why I didn't put them...game or not! :p
~Bekah:)