Friday, February 20, 2009

Pictures (as requested by the ladies at My Simple Blessed Life)

Hello one and all! I keep getting requests (if you will) from the ladies at Mysimpleblessedlife to put some pics of me up here so like, here they are, haha! Mind you my brothers, Daddy, and Mommy won't be in any of these because they don't like to get their pics taken, but maybe someday, aye?
This is my Memaw, me, and my Mawmaw :)

This is my Grandpa and Memaw (Mommy' parents), me, Mawmaw and Pawpaw (Daddy's parents).

This is me with my Great Uncle Bill (Daddy's Uncle:)).

This is NOT me, but my Guinea Pig *Mollie Petunia* getting a bath...isn't she cute???

This is me with my lil cousin Randi :) This is actually at Memaw and Grandpa's for Christmas '08 (not 1908...2008;)).

Ok, I'll add on
e more of me, my Aunt Nana, and lil Randi (not Nana's daughter, my Uncle's daughter)...

Ok, there ya go! Me, Randi, Nana :) Christmas 1908...oh no, wait 2008, lol!

Laters!!
Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

4 comments:

Brittany November said...

Cute pics! I know I've said it before...but you look a lot like your cousin :) Very cute :) Mollie is cute too. LOL!
XD Mom's on your blogroll? LOL! Kewl! How did you figure out that Decaf was my mom?

Sue said...

Thanks! You just shine with beauty! ( I also cannot get over how much you and Meghan look alike! Can't wait till we can get pictures together! Have a wonderful weekend! Love, Mrs. G

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are so sweet, Bekah! I agree with Mrs. G, your look a lot like Meghan! (And yourself of course!=)God bless!

Katie said...

Guitargirl:
Aw, thank you so much :)
I know because you said on one of your posts that she commented and then on another one you wrote something that you said your Mom wrote on her blog also. Then I found it by visiting the blogs of the people that commented on that post and found her that way!! Lol, if that makes any sense, haha!

Mrs. G and Michaela:
Thank you so much!! What a lovely compliment!! I'm so happy to know that I look like Meghan!! Eeekk!!! Thank you!!
I can't wait until we can have pictures together too, Mrs. G!!
Have a great week!!

Love all you girls!!
~Bekah :)