Sunday, February 8, 2009

Song Game

Can y'all guess what songs these lyrics go to? :p

1. And we all need faith, the faith to love all that You are, and we all need love, when there's no hope beyond the door, and we all need hope, the hope to live for something more.

2. How in the world did I find someone like you? Why in the world after all that we've been through? If you weren't here with me right now, then I don't know what I'd do. In all of the world, I found my heart in you.

3. Daylight, save me, daylight, save me tonight, oh tonight.

4. So here at the end of this day where the world is shaded in gray, I will look to blue horizons and watch for you to come.

5. Even when the rain falls, even when the flood starts rising, even when the storm comes, I am washed by the water.

6. And all these bad dreams I wake up to the Light and when I can't see, I wake up to your eyes, wake me up. There's a Light up ahead, there's a Light up ahead, yeah, there's a Light up ahead, wake me up, there's a Light up ahead, wake me up.

7. So take me one more round I'll just keep fighting one more round, you're messin' me up but I'm still here. One more round, I'll come out swingin' one more round, I'm tellin' ya now I'm not gonna lose it here.

8. Steal away let's steal away no reason left to stay, for me and you let's start a new and darling steal away.

9. I lie awake to hear you breathe, only you can fill the need that builds and burns so deep inside me, inside me.

10. Just like the Busby babes in days gone by, we'll keep the red flags flying high. You've got to see yourself from far and wide. You've got to hear the masses sing with pride....

Hehe, there ya go! I don't really see anyone getting 3 and 10, but we'll see;)
I tag the ladies at Mysimpleblessedlife and Mommy:)

Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

3 comments:

Brittany November said...

1- We All Need by Esterlyn
5- Washed by the Water by NEEDTOBREATHE
Wow. I'm lame :P

WildWeazel said...

4. Horizon by 38th Parallel
6. Light Up Ahead by Further Seems Forever

Katie said...

Haha, sweet, two people got some right!
Lol, Guitargirl, you are NOT lame;)
~Bekah
P.S. Thanks for visiting my blog WildWeazel:)