Saturday, February 28, 2009

HAPPY BIRFDAY GUITARGIRL!!!! :)

Tomorrow is one of my best friend's Birfday and I wanted to honor her today:)
She is such an awesome friend and I am so thankful the Lord brought us two together. We are so alike and goofy together and it's just awesome being her friend.
There are totally a million and more reasons to like her! She's more like a sister to me and I love her so much!!
Even though we live miles apart and have only known each other for just a couple of years and we've never met face-to-face, I feel like I've known her forever. She was actually the one to tell me she wanted to e-mail back and forth and I was like "that's so totally awesome!!". I don't know why she would want ME to be her friend but I am so thankful for her!
Please note: none of these pictures are taken by me.
She has always wanted a pony and since I can't actually get her one, this is the best I can do, lol!

She also loves blue, so here is a blue whale:)

Her beloved Newsboys:)

Her *good buddies* and one of her favorite bands Article One:)

Her Pittsburgh Steelers:)

She LOVES "X-Files"!!

A Chocolate Ice Cream cake because she loves Ice cream!! :) Happy Birthday Guitargirl!!! Love you bunches!!!

Grace be with you!
Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

4 comments:

Brittany November said...

AHHHH! LOL! I was just about to get off when I saw you posted so I came over. LOL! You are so awesome ;)

Aw, PONIES!!! ;)

WHALES!!!

OI BOYS!!! :-D It's even got Helmet!

AO!!!!! ;) one of my favorite pix of them!

STEELERS!!!! =)

SCULLY AND MULDER!!!!! The truth is out there....

EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKK!!!!!! ICE CREAM! LOL!

I love you too girly ;) (And not just for posting X-Files pictures on your blog in honor of me ;))

I didn't know it was possible to fit so much awesomeness in one blog post...Hehe. Thank you so much!

Katie said...

Yea! I'm so glad you like everything!! You're awesome too!
I didn't know that was one of your favorite pics of them!!! I just saw it and thought it would be the perfect one woohoo!!
Love ya!
~Bekah:)

Brittany November said...

Hehe. And personally, I don't see how anyone would not want to be your friend ;)

Katie said...

Aw, thank you hun:)
~Bekah