Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tag From Guitargirl...

Hello there! As you can see, this is a tag from one of my best friends, Guitargirl!!! Enjoy, haha! Oh, I think I'll add some kind of pic at the end....hmmm......

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Yessum...a neighbor of ours from our old house.


2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? A few days before Christmas.


3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sometimes, lol.


4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Chicken

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Nope

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? I don't know, Mommy and Chris say I would, so I guess so.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Unfortunately, yes, I do.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yeppum!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Yeppum!


10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Blueberry Morning


11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? If they have shoelaces, I do. If not, then, no, lol!


13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Cookies & Cream


14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their smile.


15. RED OR PINK? PINK!!


16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Pride.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? Tommy:(


18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? Yessum!


19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Ummm, actually I'm wearing a denim skirt, and a purple sweatshirt.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? "Scotland The Brave" by, ummm Nashville Pipes and Drums, lol.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? PINK!!


23. FAVORITE SMELL? Babies, flowers, vanilla, chocolate, men's cologne, ladies perfume, so on and such as, lol (Chris told me to say that, haha!).

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Meghan, I think.


26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? REAL Football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


27. HAIR COLOR? Brownish/blondish.


28. EYE COLOR? Blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope!

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Anything homemade!

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Golly, I wish I could watch scary movies, but I get, ummm, scared, lol!! I do like happy endings, though, of course.


32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? "The Note 2"


33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Well, I just said I was wearing a purple sweatshirt....so, ehem I'm wearing orange, duh....oh, I mean purple;)

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? WINTER!!!

35. HUGS OR KISSES? HUGS!!!!

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Meghan, Sara, and Mommy.


38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I don't know, the people I don't tag;)


39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? "The Home At Greylock" by Elizabeth Prentiss.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? It's just a boring old sand colored one that has a lil logo type thing on the corner that has a tiny palm tree and says "Bahama Pad Co.", lol.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Fox Soccer Report until they started talking about Serie A and then I left the room>:( (Come on Inter Milan, get it together!!!!)


42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)? Baby's laugh:)

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Washington D.C.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I don't know.


46 WHERE WERE YOU BORN? KY


47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? The people I'm tagging,
haha, duh!


Here's an old picture of Barlow Girl that I found online:) Lauren is always so happy:) Kind of a funny picture, though, but hey, who cares;) Well, she might, but she'll get over it;) It's on the web for all the world to see anyway. Plus it's not like she would ever stumble upon this lil place in blogger world, anyway;)


There you have it!


I tag Meghan, Sara, and Mommy:) Mrs. G, you can do it, too, if you want to!!!

Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

6 comments:

Brittany November said...

Yep, I have glasses, but I only wear them like when I'm watching TV or driving; any time I have to read stuff from far away or across the room or something like that.
Thank you! I'm glad you like my handwriting.
LOL! That answer was there when I cut and pasted it from Soul Skittles' site. I'm guessing it's just the opposite of "Wintar." LOL!
Cute picture ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Bekah,
Nice post....those must be super fun to fill out! I must say that I LOVE your playlist! "You're the Inspiration" by Chicago is on right now! lol. I know their an old band but I love them (well, their music anyway); maybe it's the brass in the music...? :) I like your little sports post thingy too. Are you crazy about all things English? :) Ever since Narnia, my sister and I have been too! (Random note, the kid who plays Edmund loves the team Arsenal too!)Sorry this comment is so long! Have a nice week!
In Christ, Michaela

Brittany November said...

EEK! You put my AO fansite on your list of links! :-D Thanx! I take it you like it then? ;)

Katie said...

Miss Michaela,
Thank you, I'm glad you like my post and my playlist:) I know there are some crazy songs on there, but that's just what I like.
Hey, if you want to do the question thing, too, you can and leave it in a comment:) I'll be happy to read it! Meghan did that before they got a blog, too. It's up to you, hun! No, no, your comment was just fine, you can make them as long as you want to!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guitargirl,
Yes, I love your fansite! aaaaannnndddd you're welcome!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God bless you girls!
~Bekah:)

Katie said...

Golly Michaela,
I forgot to answer your question, sorry!
Yep, I love all things English! That's cool that you and your sister do, too!
My brother Chris and I love Arsenal too, but Manchester United is our VERY favorite team, ever!!!!
Do you follow any English Premier League Football or do you just like England? :) Just curious:)
You have a swell week, too!! Hehe, I say swell a lot;)
God bless!
~Bekah

Anonymous said...

Wow....a lot of mine will be the same as yours!!! I'm doing it right now my friend! :) Love you like a sis! :) :) :)