Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas

We had a really good Christmas this year.  It was Will's first Christmas and I took some awesomely adorable pictures of him!
So, Christmas Eve was spent at Mawmaw's, which was fun.  My cousin, Rachel, and I spent the whole time together!!  She's so fun to be with :)  Christmas Day, we went to Mawmaw's first, where Rachel and I spent the whole time together again :)  When we left there, we went to Memaw & Grandpa's and spent the rest of the day there where I spent most of my time with my little cousin, Randi Michelle, yet, I did not take any pictures for some reason.
Unfortunately, Tommy wasn't able to join us because he's sick :(
So, as I'm sure you've noticed, my background is now all pinky and Birthdayee, that is because my Birfday is in 17 days!!!!  Woohoo!!!!
Ok, here are da pictures:


Will & me :)  (The necklace I'm wearing, my cousin, Rachel, gave me for Christmas :))



Playing with his little turtle that we got him (I think his Daddy liked it, too, though I had to show him how it works, lol!).



Him and his Daddy playing with the turtle :)



Just looking around.



Rachel (his Aunt) feeding him.



I LOVE this picture!!  So adorable!



He started playing with my camera.



His little finger :)



So cute!



Close up :)



Rachel and me.


With my Christmas money that I got from fam, I put some awesome stuff in our amazon.com shopping cart that we will hopefully be ordering soon :)

Ok, bye for now folks.

Grace be with you!
God bless!
Alive because of His Blood,
Katie Bekah

2 comments:

Michaela said...

Aw, I'm glad that you had a wonderful christmas! Will is completely adorable!!! It's so funny, but when I looked at the pics, I had to do a double take because will looks sooo much like a little boy who goes to my church!
Were you able to make it to midnight on New Year's Eve? My sister and I made it to 11:00 then conked out- haha. Maybe next year.......=P

Katie said...

Yeah, he is soooo totally adorable!!!
Yep, we made it till midnight and past, lol! Chris and I don't go to bed till about 2:00am, haha!