Friday, September 28, 2007

Happy Autumn!!

Okay, so this is a little late, but oh well! I am so thankful that Autumn is finally here. My Creator is so Good to Bless us with this wonderful season!! He is so good to Bless us with all of the things we need and more though we are all so undeserving.
After the terribly hot Summer that we had, this cool Autumn weather is just perfect!
Well, that wasn't much, sorry for the short entry, but it's near bed time so I must go, at least I got one in!!
TTYL!
Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

1 comment:

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

I LOVE AUTUMN!! The Lord has fashioned such a beautiful season for our enjoyment! The cool wind(perfect for curling up in front of a fire with a good book and some hot chocolate), the changing color of the leaves, etc. is just wonderful! We had a very hot summer, and so this weather is truly a blessing!