Friday, September 14, 2007

Mommy, Me, and Beads

Today, Mommy, Chris, and I went out and happened upon a quaint little bead store (mind you Chris did not go in, he has no interest whatsoever in beads). Mommy and I went in and oh, beads galore!!! Mind you the prices were a bit high, but we got a few strings of them anyway. We can't wait to use them! I use 'em to make earrings (but will probably make more kinds of jewelry in the future); one reason is because I make clip-on earrings, pierced for Mommy and some of my friends, (can't wear pierced 'cause my left ear will get infected) and can't find any in stores or online that I really like, another reason is because I just like to!
I would like to write more, but alas I cannot for I must go.
Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl! so you call yourself bekah? :-) i like it. i loved the earrings you made me but sadly my little "babies" got ahold of them an broke them:-( anyway.. i'll talk to you later.

Katie said...

Yep! Sorry about your earrings! I'll just have to make you some more! Thanks for the comment!
Love you!

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

How neat! Thanks for sharing that with us! I love beads. :) Not big, immodest ones, of course though. :)

I would love to be able to make my own earrings! You must be really creative. I'm glad you had a wonderful time with your mom!