Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Well, There's Always Tomorrow!

Okay, okay, so I didn't get that much done today but I do have an excuse! Mommy was resting today because of a stomachache and we were taking care of her. We're a very close family and, in my case, when she's not feeling good I like to be with her for a while. I know things need to be done but taking care of Mommy and being with her so she's not lonely is most important!!
My Uncle sent an e-mail today and it has a list of the alphabet and you write down what you're thankful for, each thing beginning with each letter, so if anyone is interested I thought you could do it too! I don't know exactly how you could do it but I suppose you could do it in a comment or if you have your own blog you could do it and let me know about it through a comment, your choice! Just thought it would be fun and I'd like to know what you're thankful for!
> A~Angels
> B~Books
> C~Christmas
> D~Dark Chocolate!!!!
> E~Evening sunsets
> F~Family/Friends
> G~God's Mercy
> H~Heaven
> I~Irresistible Grace
> J~Jesus Christ
> K~Kindness
> L~Love
> M~Making things by hand
> N~No longer in a public school!!!!
> O~Our Troops fighting for my Freedom and those that have fought and that have died for my Freedom.
> P~Precious babies and children
> Q~Quiet
> R~Rest in Jesus
> S~Salvation
> T~Thanksgiving
> U~United States
> V~Victory in Jesus!
> W~Word of God
> X~X-Ray Machines, lol!! I don't know!
> Y~Yuletide
> Z~Zoologists, I don't know why!
Okay, there's mine, your turn!
Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

1 comment:

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

Hello!! My name's Rebekah and I go by Bekah as well! I just found your blog through Maidens of Worth and am so happy that I did! I, too, am a Reformed Christian, and feel so richly blessed to have found someone else who is likeminded(if you would like, please take a look at our brand new church's website-www.christchurchofchattanooga.com)!I just wanted to say hi, and say love the idea of the alphabatized list of things we're thankful for. I will do that on my blog as well! :)


Many blessings to you, dear sister in Christ!

~Rebekah Ann
www.byhisgraceandforhisglory.blogpsot.com