Tuesday, September 18, 2007

More Work and Blueberry Pie

We got some more work done today. Mommy cleaned up in her room and Daddy cleaned the screens while I cleaned most of the windows (didn't have time to clean them all). Other things were done today. I baked some bread and gave a loaf to a friend of ours that goes to Church with us. He and Chris have a little session together each week where they talk about the Bible and Theology and other stuff. We're really thankful that Chris has someone to talk to about this.
Earlier tonight I made a Blueberry Pie, which we haven't tasted yet but I hope it'll be good! We might just have to have some soon! Now, I'm not saying this because I think it's true, but my family tells me that I've never made anything that wasn't delicious. Don't believe I've ever had a Blueberry Pie before, but not sure, sounds good though! I loooove blueberries! It should be good with some Vanilla Ice Cream and an ice cold glass of milk!
Okay, yes, I am eating some right now and must say that it is quite good. Didn't have the time to make the crust so it was store bought but sometime when I can I'll make the crust. As for now I must go!
Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

2 comments:

Anna Naomi said...

Thanks for the comment on our blog!

Your baking sounds like fun - bread and blueberry pie are the best! =) I really enjoy cooking!

Miss Rebekah Ann S. said...

Yum!! Baking is one of my favorite things to do.