Thursday, September 27, 2007

Thank You Rebekah S.

Also thank you to Anna Naomi for the comment you left me. I know it might be kind of odd to have a post about answering other people's questions, but I figured, why not??
Now to Rebekah. Thank you for all of the comments you left too!
Now to answer your questions:
I haven't read the homesteading books by the Castleberry's, but I have heard of them and we do have some of their courtship books. We live above Lexington in Kentucky. We've actually been to Tennessee before, we would go there on vacation sometimes. We haven't gone there in a loooooong time though, we like Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. It takes us about 5 hours to get there, we like it though.
We didn't plan on moving far from where we live now, we just wanted some farm land (we still plan on moving sometime though, in about a year or so and we still hope to move to a farm). Hhmmm, why we decided not to move is because we just didn't think that this is the time to move. We decided God didn't want us to move yet. Of course, He is the One that kept us from doing so. We know He has a plan and we're trusting Him.
Yeah, I don't like big immodest beads either;)
My brothers are 22 and 20.
I went to your blog! I have it under "My Favorite Blogs", I really like it. I didn't get to read all of your devotions though. You and your brother seem really close, Chris and I are the same way:)
For us, the Lord worked through Chris to bring us to Reformed Faith. It's a long story!
I will post some pictures of the sky when I figure out how to;) which might actually be very soon. Mommy said she would help me!
I might write another post later tonight, I finally have more things to say. Yeah, so the reason I haven't written in a while was because I didn't really know what to say! So we'll see!
Alive because of His Blood,
Bekah

No comments: